We continue with the micro-review of Male Female Duets, as part of our journey through the ‘http://www.songsofyore.com/best-songs-of-1950/. In the previous episodes, we have covered duets of Mukesh and Mohammad Rafi.
Today we will take up Duets of Talat Mahmood with
1. Shikwa tera main gaaun – Anmol Ratan – DN Madhok – Vinod
2. Yaad aanewale phir yaad aa rahe hain – Anmol Ratan – DN Madhok- Vinod
3. Milte hi aankhen dil hua deewana kisi ka – Babul – Shakeel Badayuni – Naushad
4. Duniya badal gayi meri duniya badal gayi – Babul – Shakeel Badayuni – Naushad
5. Jawani Ke Jamane Mein Jo Dil Na Lagayega – Madhubala – Rajendra Krishna – Lachchiram
6. Taqdeer hansi aansoo nikale – Pagle – Music BG Bhatkar (Snehal)